Is your Inventory and Sales DSCSA/DQSA Compliant?
and chargeback processing get you in trouble.
DQSA Compliant Fulfillment, Sales, Invoicing and Chargeback. We Can Help.
PIMS supports the Drug Quality & Security Act (DSQA) requirements including automated communications with all major retailers like WalMart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, and wholesalers like McKesson, AmerisourceBergen and Cardinal. PIMS also supports communications with small mom and pop pharmacies. This includes purchase orders, invoicing and advanced shipment notice, and chargeback processing and response.
PIMS’ contracts module supports GPO membership, contract fee calculations and commissions based on EDI 850 and EDI 844 sales.
Contact us today to find out how we can help.
PIMS Contract Life Cycle Management software (CLM) module with integrated (EDI 845) trading partner pricing notifications includes…
- Contract Support for:
- Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) and member lists
- Direct Buyer Contracts
- Wholesale Acquisition Cost Contracts
- Indirect Contracts
- Fee calculations and overrides
- Commissions calculations and overrides
- DSCSA “Authorized” trading partner Licensing compliance
- Purchase Order (EDI 850 / EDI 880) processing
- DSCSA “Serialized” Order fulfilment and electronic reporting (EDI 856 / EPCIS)
- Sales Order Tracking
- Invoicing (EDI 810)
- Chargeback Reconciliation (EDI 844) processing and verification engine
- Chargeback Reconciliation Response (EDI 849) processing
- EDI Support for all Transaction Sets
- DQSA Compliant Packing Lists
- DQSA EDI856 RX Advanced Shipment Notice
- CSOS Certified Online Shopping Cart